Mold is one of the worst contaminants you can find in your home. Though not always visible or easy to spot, it can silently wreak havoc on your property. Mold can grow anywhere indoors where there are wet or damp surfaces, including on ceilings, wallpaper, wood, drywall, and insulation material. It can begin growing on a wet surface within 48 hours and if left unchecked.
If you see signs of mold in your home, or if you recently had water damage and believe there could be mold growing somewhere, don’t hesitate to give our team a call. We use advanced tools and processes to detect any mold that may be present in your home, and then use a plant based microbial spray for mold removal. Mold may be everywhere in nature, but it doesn’t belong in your house.